Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Black Witch 's Skin Issue..

Counting down 20 days to my 3 months Korea trip……………


I have always have got problems with my Skin...Well.. not exactly the Acne and pimples problem, but I have got really dry skin.

Singapore is considered a very humid country, so we have heard lots of stories from people complaining about their oily skin due to the weather in Singapore.

But dry skin? Not as common …. My skin at certain time of the year starts to peel.. Ya.. like the snake who changes skin every now and then. From my face to hand and legs… For snake the process is called ecdysis (or in normal usage, moulting or sloughing).




Might be a good thing for the snake but not for me… skin starts to get kind of itchy and really TIGHT feeling on my face… So when I smile or laugh, it felt like my face can crack anytime.. sounds bad right… so much for a non-oily and pimple free skin…

I need to attend to my skin regularly.. apart from going for facial once every 2-3 months.. I have got LOTS of masks at home to use… Mainly bought from Korea.. I really love Korean products, really good… would highly recommend all my friends to buy Laneige (my favorite) if they are going to Korea. Skin Food/ Faceshop/ Tony Moly/ Innisfree/ Hanskin etc…. Just too many brands to name… The Laneige Water Sleeping Pack is excellent and it cost much cheaper in Korean than in Singapore… I think it is about time I buy from Korea back to S’pore to sell….. I’m also using the Hydra Solution cream for coming 2 years already… Never looked back…. It is affordable and great to use for my sad skin…..

As for my hand and legs… Nivea have been my “good friend” for years already….. bcos it is relatively cheap and good to use…. I need a lot of cream every day after shower.. so I cannot afford to buy really expensive cream…..

Talking about bad skin….. I think it is time for me to put some mask tonight…..


Hoping that the weather in Seoul during March is not as cold as last year… otherwise I’m going to have problem with my skin Again……


Looking forward to my Trip………

No comments:

Post a Comment