Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Black Witch's 2010 ~ A meaningful year...

When was that last time i write about anything?? Oh well, pretty long ago... was too lazy to blog and stuff.. there is SOOooo much i wanted to write about..... Anyway back to the reason for writing today... 2010 coming to an end in 3 days time and this is the year i must say that is the most unforgettable and probably one of the most memorable year for myself... at least up to now it is..

Jan 2010 ~ Went on the 1st Trip with a few close cousins to Cambodia, the Country is pretty boring but when you're with the right companies, everything just seems to fall in place and the trip was totally fun and we all had a great time that we already talking about our 2nd trip in 2011.. looking forward to it already...
March to May 2010 ~ Fulfill my dream of studying oversea (Korea to be exact) and Spend 3 full months in Korea, had many experience that i totally Loved and Hated (of course) nothing is perfect but still the trip bring me many many wonderful memories that i wish i could turn back the clock!! I must honestly admit that if not for the fact that i have to come back to plan for my ROM in Nov 2010... i will not just stay for 3 months Only... But then again... i should not complain further because i'm blessed with understanding parents and a bf (at that time) who allow me to do anything i want.... he always say to me "As long as you're happy" !! Sweet ~~ but also make me feel so guilty about being so selfish at times....
* a picture of my room when i'm in Korea..


and of course i got "work" done to my eyes too....it had been my dreams since like long long ago even before i get to know about anything related to Korea that i wanted bigger eyes... i totally hated my small, ugly looking eyes... even though i have heard many times that i look "cute" with those eyes... 'Cute" is just not the word for me... Me = Not Cute and Cute does not = Me.. I got double eyelids done and after a few month of recovering, i'm glad that i'm getting all the positive feedback from my friends.. everyone say it look natural.. *Smiles*!! But of course not these Super Huge "Powerpuff Girls" looking eyes... Mine is just slightly bigger than what i'm born with and i keep telling the doctor that i wanted something natural and i still want to look like part of my family who all got the small eyes thingy... *Pouts*.. and ya i still look like my family but prettier than before... Not that i'm pretty now LAH... Just better than before. To put it the negative way, i still look ugly but not as ugly as before loh... got it? Haiz... later people will think i say "I'm pretty"... so better state clearly hoh....

June 2010 ~ Oh well, this is another reason for telling myself to come back after only 3 months in Korea.. my cousin's wedding.. One wedding that i do not want to miss.. Elijah ( my cousin) is my 8th aunt's Elder son, my mum is 7th.. Yay i got BIG family!!! Elijah went to UK to study for his degree a few years back and he maintain his relationship with Rowena for a strong 4 years before the 2 of them finally decide to wed this year... and both of them will be permanently in UK, (Elijah is working for P&G UK).. how nice.... So who say long distance relationship don't work? Learn from this couple... Back just in time to help out on some last min things for the wedding.. meet up with cousins... and Jit is back from Australia as well just to attend Elijah's wedding.. It's been like sooo many years since we all gather together like this and we don't know when will be the next? (My wedding? i hope)... Of well there is always small little hip cups here and there but all went well and it was a beautiful wedding... =) I'm happy for the 2 of them...
The beautiful and blissful couple ~~~


July 2010 ~ I manage to secure a job/new position back in my previous company and started working to pay off my upcoming CC bill.... Credit Cards are really scary things.. but they are part of my life now.. without them i might just die of hunger... LOL... Have a great time celebrating my b'day with my close friends and family.....

and from July till Nov ~ It's more about preparing for ROM.. getting the invitations, getting the gown done, finalizing the flowers and food and final guest list. It's a pretty small party with only about less than 50 guests and i feel bad about not being able to invite many friends but then i still got a wedding in 2011.. so i really hope they understand...

29 Nov 2010 ~ This day too, a VERY important day.. maybe i should write more on it... another separate blog to remind myself.. it still feel like yesterday that i had just happened... everything is still Chrystal-clear...And yay i lawfully became "Mrs. Lim"... and many friends keep teasing me about it (*SHY*)... but i'm still a 'Ms", right? Although i can't use "Miss" anymore... i'm still a blessed woman....=)

03 Dec 2010 ~ I've been in love with another man for sometimes already.... Hahaha... don't get mistaken, he's just an Idol and a dream that will never come true about becoming my bf/husband.... LOL... he is none other but SS501's Leader Kim Hyun Joong... and yes he's here in Singapore to promote for TFS ( The Face Shop)... and i'm so blessed and soo grateful to a friend of mine... who got me a media pass.... it allows me to get SO close to leader... we're only like an arm length away for a split second.... although i did not get any sign poster, i never get to talk to him but i'm totally contended being able to see him at such close distance, snaps many photos of him.. see him smile... i'm really a happy woman....


04 Dec 2010 ~ Went for a Korean concert (Mnet Singapore)... manage to get a good place (standing) and see a few of my fav artist.... and Yes, i'm sooo lucky,,, they all came over to the area where i and my friends are standing... :) It's another long story...

2010 is very much about satisfying my own greediness on my Korean Craze stuff.. other than my ROM n Cousin's wedding... everything else just seems to evolve around K-Pop, Me,Myself and I... It's time for me to sit down before the New Year 2011 come... start thinking for people close to me ~ Family, Close Friends and my now Hubby!!! And to save n plan for our Traditional wedding next year..

That's all for today....Feel good writing/typing @ times.... =)


No comments:

Post a Comment