Friday, June 18, 2010

Black Witch - After missing for such a long time

Well.. my last post was in EARLY Feb.. which is more than 4 months ago.. Gosh.. And i had wanted to write about my life in Korea (was there from 01 March to 30 May 2010).. not even a single entry was done..

I don't have the slightest idea what exactly made me so busy that i can't even produce an entry.. So the conclusion is " Lazy" + "I'm not good in this writing/typing".. Not like couple of my friends who are really great at handling blogs and not to mention forum at the same time... ENVY*** (X1000)..

Was asking Miyo today.. is it okie to "backdate" my blog entries... What i mean was "Is it weird" to do so?? Well then ... she said did it as well... (^_^).. kekekekeke... i think/thought/consider.. i might be writing about my life in Korea after all..based on my "photo" journal stored in my Facebook.. but not today... It's almost 3am in the morning... Can't sleep because my hair is still wet (i just bathed). So i thought i can just pop over and write something for a start after such a long time.

Went to meet up with a couple of girls+ladies tonight to watch soccer (Korea VS Argentina), the world-cup fever is all over the world now. I'm not really a soccer person but had wanted to meet up with friends after a long time of "MIA"(missing in action). Met up with Miyo @ Raffles MRT 7pm, both of us was late by that little 15mins.. so not too bad... we arrive @ Manna Korean Restaurant just in time for the match.. I must say the turnout tonight is impressive... all the girls/ladies are in RED (they are supporting Korea team).. WOW.. okie.. me and Miyo are probably the odd one out.. both of us are in white top, mine with blue strips .. and i swear that i have no idea that Argentina team uniform is white + blue..

Nevertheless... both of us were happily seated and ordered our food in no time.. we're both hungry.. and our main motive there.. to Meet the pretty girls/ladies and Eat.. not so much for the game.. i must say the 비빔냉명 (Cold Noodle) was pretty nice.. and we ordered a 된장찌재 (soybean stew).. what i will say for this dish is "so-so" (average).. i prefer a more salty version that i had in Korea..

Everyone in the restaurant was cheering and singing (for Korea Team of course) throughout the game and the atmosphere was really "interesting"... My vocabulary is limited and i just can't find a better word to describe it..

It was pretty sad that the result ended in 4-1 (Argentina vs Korea)..I wasn't looking around at faces but i could feel a HUGE disappointment in the atmosphere.. the "air" in the restaurant is almost choking me (with this whole disappointed feeling)... Of course with Korea losing.. there is no celebration, about 80% of the customers left, right after the game ended., leaving the restaurant quiet and of course a slight mess.. 360 degree change from just an hour ago...

After the dinner (Kadd paid for the dinner tonight).. 고마다.... really grateful... We head down to Tom and Toms Cafe @ Tanjong Pagar.. and was there chit chatting with till like 2am before we took taxi home...

Okie.. Great my hair is dry and i manage to write a not-so-detail of what happen to my evening today... Time to Zzzzz....

**Thanks to BB unnie for the photo... (^_^)

2 comments:

  1. hey, me happy that you're back ^^

    you're one cute and funny (in a good way, haha!) gal and i really really really hope you'll be appearing in more of the STARLINGs' gatherings... the gals are great fun to hang out with.

    on the side, me also thinks it's OK to backdate entries. i've done it before too, LOL ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Unnie... It will take me a long time to write even a single entry.. But i will try.. (^-^)

    ReplyDelete